This is the Radcliffe Camera, or the Rad Cam, seen from the tower of the University Church. It was built between 1737 and 1749 to house the Radcliffe Science Library. Around 1850 the Library’s collection of books was moved to the newly constructed Radcliffe Science Library, and the building became known as the Radcliffe Camera, serving as a reading room for the Bodleian.
- Variable edition of 14
- Size: image 285mm x 380mm, paper 350mm x 500mm
- Priced as a ‘large’ print (see Prices in the Menu)
- Printed: 17th April 2018