The Berlin Cathedral (or Berliner Dom) is the short name for the Evangelical Supreme Parish and Collegiate Church, which is located on Museum Island in the Mitte borough. The current building was finished in 1905 and is a main work of Historicist architecture of the ‘Kaiserzeit’.
Edition of 8
Size – Image 190mm x 255mm, Paper 250mm x 350mm
Price – £50 framed, £30 unframed
Printed 28th March 2017